Wondering what ecommerce platform to use when your business starts expanding and growing? Here are 10 enterprise ecommerce platforms for growing brands!
The ecommerce industry is opening new opportunities every single day. If you are already running an online store and your future plans include growing and expanding your company, it is time to change the platform and move to a more suitable solution or enterprise ecommerce platform.
Wondering what ecommerce platform to use when your business starts expanding and growing? Here we present to you the 10 best enterprise ecommerce platforms for growing brands:
- BigCommerce Enterprise: This is one of the best ecommerce platforms for enterprises. It is a fully hosted shopping cart software offering an easy interface to the users.
- Shopify Plus: Ecommerce solution Shopify comes with a complete ecommerce plan that allows you to set up an online store. It allows you to customize the storefront, organize the merchandise, track records for orders, and accept payments with a few clicks.
- 3D Cart: This platform helps in building, designing, and managing your store easy and simple with built-in features.
- Lightspeed: This is one of the most dominant POS systems in the world and an ecommerce solution. By using Lightspeed, you can create an omnichannel shopping experience for all of your customers.
- Magento: An open-source ecommerce solution suitable for large stores and enterprises. Lots of great themes, features, and tools. Having coding skills and experience is required.
- WooCommerce: This platform currently holds the biggest market share in ecommerce. The platform has limitless customization and the stores are compelling in SEO performance.
- Wix: This ecommerce platform has gained a lot of popularity because of the affordable prices and simple interface. In order for you to use Wix, you don’t need any coding experience.
- Squarespace: A widely popular fully hosted ecommerce solution with incredible design capabilities and beautiful templates.
- Volusion: A leading hosted ecommerce solution providing businesses with customer management, inventory management, marketing features, and much more.
- Prestashop: This platform has gained a lot of popularity in the last couple of years thanks to the amazing customization options and features. It is an open source ecommerce solution meaning you can download it for free.
So, which ecommerce platform is right for you?
Talking about enterprises and large-scale businesses, Shopify, Magento, PrestaShop, and WooCommerce can be an excellent fit. Each platform has its own pros and cons. It all boils down to business and personal needs!